For further information about your consumer guarantees when making a puchase please see the following link:
We will gladly accept returns of products and will issue a refund, subject to the following condition criteria:
- The goods remain boxed.
- Products that have been opened, but not removed from their original packaging in any way and sealed in an as new condition.
- There is a clear defect with the product and it is unable to function as designed (a cook top will not turn on). Please refer to clause 7 and 8 for damage sustained during transport.
- We will not accept the return of products that have been installed, attempted to be used or attempted to be installed in any way or if the product is custom made at your request.
- We will not accept the return of Baths, Spa Baths and Baby baths.
- Due to Hygiene Purposes, we will not accept returns on Toilet Seats and Bidet Seats that have been removed from there plastic film.
- Please note that a minimum 20% restocking fee of the value of the item will be incurred in addition to transport costs, should you wish to return your goods.
- Goods will not be refunded outside a 30 day window beginning from the date of delivery to the customer.
- You must adequately package the product you wish to return to ensure that the goods are not damaged during transport to our warehouse.
- We will not be held liable for any damaged sustained during the transportation of your goods to our warehouse.
- The cost for the return will be beared by you. No refund for the cost of delivery will be given.
- You will only be issued a refund once we have received and inspected the goods in our warehouse and it has been determined that you are eligible for a refund.
- Any refund made will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
- The original delivery fee will not be refunded.