In the below Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Conditions”), “you” is used to describe the person or organisation that purchased the goods or related services from us and “us” or “we” is used to describe CBS Building Supply Pty Limited ABN 53 003 648 664 trading as Getstuff.com.au. Getstuff.com.au is a registered business name of Pologlen Pty Ltd ABN 83 069 980 992. Getstuff.com.au is operated under license by CBS Building Supply Pty Ltd ABN 53 003 648 664. The following Terms and Conditions of Sale must be read carefully prior to purchasing from this website as they form the agreement between us and you by which we will supply products and services to you. These Conditions apply to all sales made in relation to this website, regardless of whether the goods or services were purchased via this website or by telephone.
- We reserve the right to edit and change the provisions in these Terms and Conditions of Sale without notice. Should you purchase frequently from us, we advise these Terms and Conditions of Sale should be reviewed prior to purchasing with us again. Amendments to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will only apply to orders from the date of the version stipulated below. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are not authorized to be changed in any way by our agents or employees.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the trading laws of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale form the agreement between us and you. No terms or conditions provided by you will be binding on us or have any legal effect.
- Should any provision in these Terms and Conditions of Sale deem to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions of Sale, excluding the aforementioned provision, will take effect.
- We deal in the business of supply of new products only. We do not sell second-hand or ex-display stock unless specifically expressed by us. All second-hand and ex-display stock with be clearly marked should sale of these items be undertaken by us.
2. SALES & ORDERS
- Orders may be placed by completing the required form on this website or by telephone. When you place an order, you are making an offer to purchase the specified goods at the shown price at the time the order was placed. At this point it is our discretion as to whether the order will be accepted or not.
- It is your responsibility to check your order, including the items purchased and price prior to placing your order. Should you require any assistant in this matter you may contact our sales and support team.
- Once the order has been placed by you and accepted by us, an automatically generated order will be delivered to your requested email address. If you are paying by direct deposit, credit card, PayPal or any other payment facility, we will not complete your order until full payment has been received. Once your payment has been verified, we will process your order and provide you with an order number.
- Once you have been provided with an order number, a binding agreement between you and us has been established as per these Conditions. These conditions will remain until the contract of sale has been completed by us. Any amendments to the Conditions presented here which have been made subsequent to the establishment of the agreement will not be enforced.
- In the event that we have mistakenly listed a product at the incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed with a product at the incorrect price.
- All images of products (including all features and specifications) on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Product details, images and technical drawings are sourced directly from our suppliers and may vary depending on the product and instillation instructions. We endeavour to ensure that all product details, images and technical drawings are correct. Should you be unsure as to the product details, images and technical drawings it is your responsibility to contact us for confirmation of product details, images and technical drawings.
3. AVAILABILITY OF STOCK
- We endeavor to ensure that adequate stock of our advertised products is kept by us. However, there will be instances where we will be out of stock and will be required to order stock from our suppliers to fulfil orders. This may result in your order experiencing a slight delay.
- In the event of an item being out of stock or on back-order with a supplier, we will endeavor to contact you within one business day. It is up to you whether you maintain or cancel your order with us. No cancelation fee will be charged for cancelation of your order.
4. PRICE & PAYMENT
- The price payable for all goods and service is set on our website or advised by us over the phone at the time of ordering. All prices are inclusive of GST. We make every attempt to ensure that the prices advertised on our website are correct and current. Prices advertised on third party websites, such as myshopping.com.au or Google.com.au/shopping, may display out of date pricing and we are not bound by these prices.
- We accept payment by Visa, Master Card, Direct Deposit, PayPal. We do not accept cash on deliver or bank cheques under any circumstances. Arrangements for payment when goods are being picked up made be made.
- Our shopping cart and your account is encrypted using Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https) to minimize the possibility of access or disclosure of your personal details.
- A tax invoice will be provided with your order once they have been delivered. Your invoice is a proof of purchase and may be used should you required any warranty claims.
5. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We offer shipping to all states and territories within Australia. Please check our delivery FAQ to check the delivery times for your location. These times are indicative only and are based on the average delivery times experience by customers.
- We offer shipping internationally. In order to obtain a quote for shipping outside Australia, please contact our customer service team. International shipping quotes are obtained directly via our shipping partners online customer portals and may be subject to change once given. Should you arrange your own method of international shipment, we will not be held liable for any breakages during and after transit. All international sales are subject to these terms and conditions and Australian Consumer Law.
- Should you require a change of delivery address or delivery date please contact us within 48 hours before your scheduled delivery date. If you have not specified a delivery date, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. Should you be unavailable to accept the delivery during the day, you may be charged a redelivery fee by our delivery partners. You may leave delivery instructions which will be passed onto our delivery drivers and partners. Neither we nor will our deliver partners be held liable for loss or damage suffered while carrying out your delivery instructions.
- You may request a date for delivery and we will endeavor to meet your delivery requirements. However, it is sometimes extremely difficult to ensure your delivery is received when requested due to matters out of our control. Should we be unable to satisfy your requested delivery date we will contact you as soon as possible. We take no responsibility for the failure to deliver by third party delivery services.
- A number of products are currently unavailable for general delivery outside the Sydney Metropolitan area. Should you require delivery of these items please contact our Customer Service Team. We cannot guarantee that delivery will be possible. Please refer to our delivery FAQ for information regarding restricted items.
- All products purchased from this website are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Warranties may differ depending on consumer or commercial application. It is your responsibility to check the manufacturer's warranty. If you would like to make a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- Neither we nor will the supplier be held liable for failure to comply with the warranty terms and installation instructions. Products that have been installed in the incorrect fashion or using an unlicensed tradesperson will not be subject to a warranty claim or refund.
- You may also purchase additional warranty at the time of purchase. Your rights under the additional warranty may overlap any rights extended to you by the manufacturer. The additional warranty is provided by a third party and not by the manufacturer. In this regard it is your responsibility to contact the third party warranty provider should an issue arise outside of your products manufacturer's warranty. We in no way imply that any product displayed on the website is specifically designed for specific purpose or application other than that advised by the manufacturer.
- Products which are defective should remain in situ as a warranty claim must be issued prior to removal. Many suppliers conduct in home repair. For further information regarding your products warranty, consult your warranty document that was included with your product.
- No clause in these Conditions excludes your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
7. RETURNS & REFUNDS
- We will gladly accept returns of products and will issue a refund, subject to the following condition criteria:
- The goods remain boxed.
- Products that have been opened, but not removed from their original packaging in any way and sealed in an as new condition.
- There is a clear defect with the product and it is unable to function as designed (a cook top will not turn on). Please refer to clause 7 and 8 for damage sustained during transport.
We will not accept the return of products that have been installed, attempted to be used or attempted to be installed in any way or if the product is custom made at your request.
We will not accept the return of Baths, Spa Baths, Baby baths, toilet seats or other hygiene related products that are not in their original packaging.
Please note that a minimum 20% restocking fee of the value of the item will be incurred in addition to transport costs, should you wish to return your goods. Goods will not be refunded outside a 30 day window beginning from the date of delivery to the customer.
- You must adequately package the product you wish to return to ensure that the goods are not damaged during transport to our warehouse. We will not be held liable for any damaged sustained during the transportation of your goods to our warehouse. The cost for the return will be beared by you. No refund for the cost of delivery will be given.
- You will only be issued a refund once we have received and inspected the goods in our warehouse and it has been determined that you are eligible for a refund. Any refund made will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product. The original delivery fee will not be refunded
8. DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
- If your goods arrive damaged you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. You may contact us either by telephone or through completion of the damaged goods claim form. Please note that you are required to keep the product and shipping packaging. You will also be required to provide images of the product, its packaging and the damage sustained upon request by us.
- Disposal of the product, product packaging and shipping packaging will not result in an investigation of the damaged goods and any claim made will be automatically void.
- Notification outside the 48 hour period will be treated on a case by case basis.
9. SHIPPING INSURANCE
- We offer shipping insurance on all orders. This will cover your parcel for any loss or damage in transit. We strongly recommend that you take out insurance on your order. We will not be held liable should your parcel be lost or damaged during transit.
- Some claims may incur an excess and may vary depending on the underwriter. The maximum claim at any on conveyance is $50,000.
- Notification must be provided within 25 days after the date of delivery. Notification outside this period will not be covered and no compensation will be given. Our underwriters require notification within 25 days of delivery or the right to claim is forfeited.
- We will assist you in any claim you make and endeavor to ensure that any inconvenience as a result of damage or loss is minimized.
10. TITLE OF GOODS
- Title of the products will pass to you upon the later of delivery or payment being received by us. Should for any reason your payment be declined we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, control regardless of whether they have been delivered to you or removed from the delivery address. Risk of loss, damage or wear and tear will be passed to you upon dispatch of your order.
- We reserve the right to resell the goods that have been repossessed from you.
11. PRIVACY & SECURITY
- Any information provided by you is protected from public access and will not be provided to any other third party, unless required by law. We record and keep information related to orders, billing & delivery as well as other information you provide voluntarily in your dealings with us. As stated in clause 4.3 Information related to your credit card transactions is not stored by us in any format and secured by an encrypted payment gateway.
- You are entitled to request any personal information held by us regarding your account, orders or deliveries. You are able to access and modify these details via log in of your account. Should you request information regarding your account, you will be required to provide personal details to verify your identity prior to information being disseminated.
- This website contains a large number links to external websites which are owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only and may not be current or maintained. Access to these websites, via a link, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any provided information or held by third party websites. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of visiting these websites.
- We maintain enterprise class hardware and software to minimise any chance of threat to you or your computer system. However, given the nature of the information technology environment and the evolving threat of viruses we cannot guarantee that this website is free from viruses. You must ensure that your computer system is adequately protected and the process by which you visit this site does not expose you to the risk of viruses or malicious computer code. We will not be held liable for damage caused to your computer system while using this website.
- We may utilize "cookies" collected from your visit to gather information in relation to this website. You may disable cookies in your web browsers settings. You should contact your web browser manufacturer should you require assistance. We will not be held liable to changes made in your browser setting that may expose you to damage or loss.
- Any comments, reviews emails or other correspondence made on or to this website remains the property of the website owners. This information may be used to promote or enhance the website. Any profane or defamatory information posted on or submitted to this website will be removed and may be dealt with according to Australia Law.
Revision 20 May 2020 - Version 2.5a